I have 2 years experience in Relocation Field. So, some one who lives in Tokyo and have something to do at the ward office but no time.. Then I will be able to proceed with POA on your behalf. Or to convert your Foreign Driver’s License to Japanese, I can support to advice what you should prepare, get the translation and actually visiting the KOTO Driver’s Center with you. For the details please refer to the Driver’s License page.
Or, for the tourist, I can support you to prepare for your trip get started.
Such as the Electric Money card which you can use for the transportation and paying at the most of stores. * For now, I am not doing any support need to meet in person until this virus issue is gone perfectly.